“Almost Ghosts” is a documentary film shot on legendary Route 66 and starring three men who fought to maintain their essence when the highways and interstate roads began to displace the old Mother Road.
It’s not really a documentary about Route 66, it’s a documentary about people, about those who managed to save their cities from the most absolute death, and also about those who couldn’t.
– ANA RAMÓN RUBIO – ‘Almost Ghosts’ Director in a interview at La Vanguardia.
- 63ª SEMINCI – Valladolid International Film Festival – Oct 14 | SEMINCI
- 28º Arizona International Film Festival (Tucson, Arizona) – April 18 | The Screening Room, Tucson
- Festival de Cine y Televisión Reino de León (León) – May 14 | Teatro El Albéitar
- Festival inDOCumentari (Sabadell, Barcelona) – May 25 | 5:30 PM | Cines Imperial
- Biosegura Festival (Beas de Segura, Jaén) – Not yet announced
- Cinema Jove (Valencia) – Not yet announced